Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global society publisher, requires a new Usage & Discovery Manager who will ensure that the society's content, services and integrations work together to maximise usage.
This is a creative data role that requires you to analyse data and create new initiatives, generate ideas and solutions and communicate this effectively across the business.
You will maintain a detailed understanding of the global discovery and usage of all journals, books, conference series and magazine content hosted on their platform. You will apply this knowledge along with platform analytics to lead on cross-departmental activities that maximise the usage of content.
You will also lead on the strategic development of discovery initiatives for commercial content and on search engine optimisation (SEO). You will be the most authoritative source of knowledge on usage within the business and use this knowledge to support Publishing and Sales Teams in communicating effectively with customers about usage.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of analysing complex data is essential.
- Web analytics and SEO experience needed.
- Experience of STM publishing preferable.
- Experience of librarianship and working with COUNTER data desirable.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills using data.
- Extensive experience of data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.