Our client, a global information provider, is searching for a Product Manager, to work across Pharma related products.
You will be responsible for determining where and how to invest in specific capabilities across the product portfolio to provide the best return on investment, aligned to overall business and product strategies.
The primary responsibility is to understand the customers and market needs for several in market and in development portfolio offerings to represent those needs in the form of product positioning, use cases, product features and high level product requirements with a view to identify and maximise the opportunities to grow revenue, drive penetration across key accounts and promote customer loyalty/satisfaction.
The product manager will work closely with key potential/current customers, customer-facing staff including Sales, Client Support, other Product Managers, Analysts and the Technical team to determine, prioritize and oversee implementation of product investments, including new features, functionalities and content.
The Product Manager will work with Marketing to support the go-to-market strategy, helping Marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the Pharma & Biotech sector; Pharma-related degree required and Pharma/Biotech work experience a strong plus
- Exposure to and experience of working closely with a range of client personas, understanding roles, eliciting key use cases, uncovering implicit needs and demoing offerings
- Knowledge of online information databases and their use by Pharma/Biotech, Consultant and Financial organisations
- Project management experience
- A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America Europe or Asia (5-10%).