Morgan Healey Retained Assignment.
Our client, a leading global Academic publisher with headquarters in Germany, requires a new Senior Manager Product Marketing.
Ideally based in Germany, however, we will consider UK and Boston USA, you will be responsible for leading the international Product Marketing team and are thus responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to develop creative campaigning solutions for authors, researchers and institutions to achieve their commercial goals.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the team of product marketers and regional marketers
- Go-to-market planning: Creation and operationalization of a strategic international marketing plan across our products
- Monitor all product-related marketing strategies and their international implementation
- Maximizing market awareness and penetration of all product groups
- Increasing marketing efficiency along KPIs and optimizing measures and processes
- Continuous expansion of digital marketing
- Active contribution to interdisciplinary digital product development, especially with the proofreading and the IT
Skills & Experience:
- University degree, ideally in Marketing or Communication Science
- Outstanding digital competence in performance marketing with many years of hands-on practice, ideally in an international context
- Affinity to metrics – Strong analytical and BI skills
- Strong and directly applicable strategic-conceptual thinking and implementation skills
- Several years of senior management experience in product marketing, preferably in publishing
- Entrepreneurial orientation of the own work and the management of the area Product Marketing
- Efficient working and creative thinking
- Excellent English language skills and experience