Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global healthcare information company, requires 2 new Territory Sales Director. One to cover China & Japan and the other to cover Indonesia.
Reporting to the established Australian office, we need a motivated sales professional that has a network dealing with the hospital and medical sector within the territory. You will be responsible for building up the company’s presence within the region, selling content licenses to hospitals, developing agent and distribution channels and create a long terms strategy for growth in the region. This is a new role for the company as they move into the APAC market.
- Create and implement a robust strategic sales plan for the region.
- Identify and recruit a network of distributors or agents in the region.
- Take personal responsibility for larger Consortia and National deals
- Act as the ambassador for the business across the territory.
- Proactively develop new ideas to increase sales opportunities across the whole
- Develop and maintain systems to support the sales process • Prepare sales reports and analysis for internal review
- Travel to major conferences and sales visits as necessary
Skills & Experience:
- University degree preferred
- Extensive experience in healthcare/medical information within the region
- Knowledge of hospital purchasing processes
- Established network within the region, Ideally with a good network of agents and distributors.
- Excellent negotiating, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented