Our client, a global information provider, requires a new Strategic Client Director for the Pharmaceutical /Life Science markets in the USA.
This role requires an established relationship and sales solution-driven professional. You will expand and maintain current client relationships at all levels while sourcing and developing new growth opportunities.
Ideally based on the East Coast USA.
- Develop clear, winnable strategies that will enhance value and grow business
- Through your contact with customers’ business and competition, develop leads for sales that provide quantifiable value of our solutions in terms of the customer’s financial strategy and ROI
- Lead the customer account planning cycle and articulate and demonstrate products in relation to each strategic client’s business goals and expectations.
- Actively identify opportunities to integrate customer and company strategies and synergies and leads Product staff to create compelling new offerings and sales.
- Define team vision of influencing and coordinating the involvement of company staff (Sales, Support, Service and management resources) to meet account performance and aggressive growth objectives.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs and seek frank feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee customer satisfaction and own the measured improvement of customer loyalty.
- Coordinate across the organization
- Drive performance and aggressive growth objectives
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated Business Development capabilities in the Life Sciences/Pharma space
- History of strategic sales results and growth in revenue over time
- Ability to actively engage and influence senior executives both internally and externally
- Ability to provide thought leadership
- Demonstrated ability to manage others within the organization without authority
- Experience effectively communicating and implementing strategies to achieve goals
- Demonstrated industry credibility and business outcomes related to accounts
- Consistently demonstrates execution excellence &; reports and deliverables on time, on target
- Demonstrated execution of effective negotiations