Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading provider of information to the corporate and academic markets, requires a new Senior Sales Executive to focus on new business within the Japanese corporate markets
The candidate will be home-based in Japan and be responsible for building new business by discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction with a team in Japan and overseas offices.
Ideally, we would like someone that has experience selling to chemical, food, electronics and automotive industries as the client is keen to grow in these areas.
Skills & Experience:
- University degree preferred or equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience is required with ability to learn and grasp complex solutions and customer needs quickly.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B software solution sales is required.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a global team environment is required.
- Business level English communication skills both of verbal and written way
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sales planning and execution skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented/results-driven approach
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Ability to work as a team
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Market knowledge is plus