Our client, a leading medical communication publisher, requires a new hybrid Medical Writer/Project Editor.
As Medical writer/Project Editor you will work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer and Commercial Director on a variety of global projects across medical communications and IME and CME educational programmes.
You will be an independent, self-starter, you will be involved in projects from the initial development stages through to completion, taking responsibility managing timelines and ensuring work is delivered on time.
You will be tasked with producing a wide variety of materials, ensuring work is of the highest quality, scientifically accurate and in-line with the set brief.
To be considered for this position you must be an experienced Medical Writer with a strong science background and excellent project management skills.
You must have solid interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
This role can be home based, but would require at least 2 days in the office.
Skills & Experience:
- Writer with a life sciences degree and 3-5+ years’ experience in medical communication agencies. Previous experience in copywriting would also be ideal but isn’t essential.
- Cardiology experience highly preferred
- A full understanding of industry regulations and guidelines
- Able to travel as per business needs
- Broad therapeutic and scientific experience covering a wide range of educational programmes and projects