Our client, a leading STM publisher, requires a new Marketing Automation Coordinator to join their CRM team.
The Marketing Automation Coordinator supports the CRM Marketing to drive the use of email marketing automation platforms to the wider business and to promote best practice.
You would have responsibility for assisting the CRM team and Marketing departments with developing and maintaining automated marketing programs, including testing and liaising with stakeholders.
You will also manage the creation of marketing forms and email templates and will assist others in the team with devising and testing new applications of our Marketing Cloud and Pardot systems to meet the needs of the wider marketing organisation.
You will also assist in creating and developing original and interactive training resources to assist marketing with using automated platforms and new developments. We are looking for someone with a strong interest in digital marketing who is keen to help colleagues realise their marketing goals through the application of CRM functionality.
If you're someone who likes to learn and develop new skills fast through a mix of hands-on learning, role shadowing and online training modules, then please get in touch!
Ideally will have:
- Experience of working with Email Service Provider technology
- Good HTML skills and ability to prepare and optimize images for use online
- An understanding of industry best practice and GDPR
- Able to communicate, both internally and externally, with both expert staff and non-expert colleagues
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise, delivering on time
- Used to working within a compliance framework
- A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver improvements