Our client, a leading STM Publisher, requires a new Inside Sales Representative who will be part of a large successful international sales team.
The Sales Rep will work closely with the Senior Sales Executive to promote and proactively sell all Publishing products to consortia and Universities, to ensure achievement of sales targets.
You will gain experience across a variety of sales channels and develop the skills necessary for a successful business career within Sales.
We need someone that is confident and commercially focussed individual with excellent communication skills. Ideally with 1-2 years' of experience in scientific publishing or related sectors. You should be results-focussed with the ability to manage a variety of tasks including client interaction, desk research and data capture.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years STM Publishing sales experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Ability to present effectively and confidently to large groups.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Work effectively with cross-departmental colleagues.
- Experience of Excel / PowerPoint / Word is essential.
- Experience of CRM tool such as Salesforce is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.