Our client, a leading STM Publisher, requires a new Head of Sales Operations.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a successful Global Sales Operations department. As they enter a period of significant change, they require a strong leader to transform our subscription operation, implementing a global and technology led set of systems and processes that create flexible and scalable solutions that deliver business strategy and sets the appropriate global policies and procedures to run their sales processes effectively and efficiently.
The job holder will take on a substantial investment budget to deliver this and will be accountable for developing the investment case, all aspects of change and implementation and then benefits realisation.
There is a significant emphasis on business process improvement both in terms of internal and external service times and quality levels. This role is required to work collaboratively across other departments such as finance and IT, to improve and increase efficiencies in the day-to-day sales and fulfilment operations and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level. Knowledge & previous experience
- Proven track record in business process reengineering and sales process optimisation in a global, digital and subscription-based business environment, STM industry experience desirable.
- Significant management experience.
- Experience of leading on technology enabled transformation.
- Experience of master data management including product definition and configuration and supporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience in operational management, process design and improvement.
- Experience managing Salesforce or equivalent/similar CRM systems.