Morgan Healey Exclusive:
Our client, a global provider of innovative cloud-based software is looking for a European Sales Manager based in the UK, covering EMEA. This is a field sales position, with face to face interaction as well as via phone and email.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions to libraries across the academic sector, with initial focus on Academic Health Science Libraries, as well as Hospitals, Societies, and Government agencies throughout the EMEA.
We require a self starter sales person with a rolodex of library contacts within the STM/Library space and ideally have experience dealing with SaaS subscription sales.
- Negotiate the sale of company products and services to assigned library accounts in EMEA and achieve assigned new business and renewal quota
- Focus on customer retention by proactively engaging customers and supporting as needed
- Gather competitive market and industry intelligence from assigned accounts and geography to be communicated and shared organizationally
- Facilitate pre-sales and post sales customer training to assigned accounts through internal methods and staff
- Deliver relevant, customized proposals that meet the specific need of the customer
- Communicate market feedback and product information with sales, marketing and customer success developments
- Identify key accounts and key consortia partners to maximize awareness
- Site visits to key organisational leads
- Attendance at major industry conferences and events
- Engage prospects via high quality telephone and email correspondence
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated record of success in academic and/or enterprise sales
- Minimum of 5 years successful library sales experience
- Experience within academic STM market (especially health and medical) preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and various database applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including excellent public presentation skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Creative, competitive and strategic sales demeanor in formal and informal interactions.