Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading provider of information to the corporate and academic sectors, requires a Sales Manager based in the UK.
You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum sales, profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for National Account Managers and Senior National Account Managers.
- Manage a sales team of 5 Account Managers across UK, Ireland and Scandinavia
- Business Development
- Assist the Managing Director with reporting and publisher relations
- Ensure Sales Processes are adhered to and improved where necessary
- Work with the Finance Manager and Marketing Manager
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Management.
- Proven ability to drive sales.
- Experience with academic, government and corporate sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Must possess a full UK driving license with no endorsements
- Ability, willingness and desire to perform National and International Travel
- Respect for others, both within and outside the company
- Driven to achieve goals
- Leadership – ability to lead teams and drive them to meet targets
- Flexibility – able to lead effectively within an environment of ambiguity
- Gently assertive
- Able to work effectively as part of a team whilst encouraging and fostering teamwork
- Open to others ideas and input
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic