Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: $100,000 Basic + Bonus
Location: Home Based, USA
Our client, a global leader in providing publishers, funders, librarians and researches with evaluation products are looking for a new Senior Sales Manager based in the USA.
The client is launching a new enterprise SaaS product to serve creators and consumers of medical research, including pharmaceutical, university and hospital researchers. The Senior Sales Manager position will take the lead on getting the new product to market, particularly among researchers outside of the university ecosystem.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will user her/his exceptional rapport with customers along with sales experience and understanding of the changing dynamics within the library/information science community to deliver our unique and innovative SaaS solution which brings evidence into practice at a rate previously not possible. The primary purpose of the position is to meet or exceed organisational sales objectives by promoting and selling the company's online platform and expert support as an enterprise solution, using professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated record of success in academic and/or enterprise sales
- Minimum of 5 years successful library sales experience
- Experience within academic STM market (especially health and medical) preferred
- B2B experience, ideally working with pharmaceutical/ healthcare & medical libraries
- The ability to self-start and work remotely from home
- The ability to manage targets, goals, and revenue
- The desire to contribute to organisational goals, targets, and initiatives for growth
- The ability to accurately report territory activity on a regular basis.
- Strong work ethic
- Must be equally adept at working independently and within a distributed team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and various database applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including excellent public presentation skills and ability to conduct demonstration of technology products in person or via web conferencing tools