Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global professional information company, requires a new Regional Manager/Director to oversee the Romania office operations and manage a team of 30 people.
We are looking for a strong leader with experience of at least 4 years experience managing a team of 30 plus people in a related industry (software development and support or professional services).
You would need to relate with everyone in the team and work with their respective managers to foster mentoring, appropriate rewards systems, appropriate operating rules for the Romanian location, etc.
- Mentor, guide and coach staff, the ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator and team builder within a matrixed organization
- Continuously evaluate team performance, plans corrective actions and co-ordinates process improvements
- Ensure that all legislation and regulations are met
- Responsible for bridging cultural communication
- Hiring, and development of local staff
- Budget responsibilities within the region and in conjunction with the corporate finance staff
- Leads and manages by example, is someone who others want to work for and be inspired by Ensure team are compliant with processes and responsibilities
Skill & Experience:
- Understanding of software technology projects and agile development
- Prior knowledge of working in software development and support and/or professional services role
- Fluency in English & Romanian
- Possess business acumen and an attitude of continuous improvement; can demonstrate successful change management experience
- Strong operational leader
- Team player, able to work on own initiative
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information
- Experience leading and working in a large multi-functional team with direct/indirect reports