Morgan Healey Exclusive.
Our client, a global publisher, requires a new Director of Marketing Communications, based on the East Coast, USA. You will work with key product marketing and sales leaders to develop highly focused, cost effective marketing plans. With annual plans in place, you will work with content and campaign managers on to develop and execute successful data driven content programs.
You will leverage systems and team members to report on program performance, track and share outcomes, and identify best practices.
We need a solid B2B content marketer with a solid understanding of how to make go-to-market plans succeed.
The Director must display a broad understanding of contemporary B2B marketing programs, tools, and techniques to drive product awareness.
You will also be responsible for the overall performance of your team and for each members professional development.
This role is designed for a strong communicator and independent thinker looking for both management experience and hands-on responsibility.
Skills & Experience:
- 8-10+ years experience in B2B product marketing and/or marketing communications
- Degree, ideally in marketing or communications
- Experience developing and managing annual marketing plans and budgets
- Track record of creating excellent marketing content and campaign strategies
- Ability to translate business goals into communications
- Experience reviewing and analysing data to make informed decisions
- The ability to proactively keep pace with best practices and technologies
- Confident in communicating at both the “big picture” and granular detail
- Experience in STM, publishing technology, library information