Our client, a world leading information supplier, requires a new Library Service Engineer (Sales Engineer, Technology Consultant) to cover the Nordics.
Ideally based in Norway, Sweden or Finland you will be the primary technical advisor and product advocate for the regional Sales team and most important customers; and responsible for UI customizations and extensions, API integration, and small app development.
The Library Service Engineers (LSE a.k.a. Sales Engineer, Technology Consultant) are dedicated to increasing sales and adoption of the company technology enabled products internationally by supporting the local sales team.
- Regional/Market authoritative expert on technology aspects of the Software as a Service (SaaS) platform functionality, competition, trends.
- Conduct pre-sales presentations (to small and large audiences) and clear written responses to Requests for Information (RFI) or related inquiries.
- Create and manage demos, prototypes, and documentation (e.g. app instructions, regular status updates to management).
- Establish strong relationships with Sales & Customer Support teams and customer staff; supporting the evaluation/trial process, initial post-sales support/nurturing, troubleshooting and resolving customer specific advanced technical issues.
- Contribute to the app development process with varying levels of: customer requirements definition, coding, testing, documentation, and management.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of progressive experience in either System Librarianship, Consulting, Product Management, or related field.
- Experience and excellence in presenting as well as written communication describing details for technology, Internet, or software application products to internal and external audiences and various levels of management.
- Candidates who have worked in an academic setting would be ideal
- Must speak English
- Must speak a Nordic language (ideally Swedish)
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of time to regional and international locations.