Our client, a global provider of information to the healthcare and medical sectors, requires a new Sales Manager to cover Saudi Arabia. You will be part of a successful Middle Eastern team as they continue to deliver and grow in the region. Ideally based Riyad, Saudi.
Please note: To apply you must have a background selling information/subscription products in Healthcare Institutional, Hospitals, Medical Centres
- Selling to Institutional, Hospitals, Medical Centres/Schools and academic institutions.
- Proactively creating pipelines to achieve sales quotas
- Presenting the value proposition to end users, key decision-makers and senior hospital management.
- Managing all stages of the sales process
- Review your own sales performance, to meet or exceed targets.
- Make accurate price calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Maintain and nurture key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies.
- Working with Renewal Account managers to ensure a seamless handover of accounts.
- Approximately 3-4 days per week in the territory.
Skills & Experience:
- Sales Account Manager ideally gained with the Healthcare market.
- Confident and able to deal with customers at any level
- Excellent relationship building skills – able to converse with multiple people at all levels.
- Willing and able to travel to client sites on a weekly basis, as well as some International travel, when required.
- Self-motivated – able to work autonomously and manage your day/work load effectively when working from your office or on the road.
- Fluent locally and English – written, reading and spoken.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ideally Fluent Arabic & English