Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global scientific publisher, requires two new Marketing Managers to oversee a portfolio of journals. Together with the Director of Marketing and another Marketing Manager, the you will be responsible for creating the strategy for the journal portfolio, as well as annual marketing objectives and KPIs, and helping ensure the successful achievement of these objectives through the implementation of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns (across email, search, social, recommendation engines, print, etc.)
- Set out and define the market strategy or the portfolio of journals
- Work with the deign and communication teams to create journal identities
- Budget Management & report, including spend and effectiveness.
- Landscape mapping and data analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- The role holder has a strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements.
- You will always keeps key objectives and targets in mind when developing all strategies, plans and activities.
- International marketing experience is an essential requirement for the role and solid evidence and experience of multi-channel and integrated marketing skills is required.
- A deep understanding of Open Science and wider publishing and research landscape