Morgan Healey Exclusive:
Our client, a leading provider of up to date/critical information to the hospital market requires a new Content Director.
The Content Director will have ultimate responsibility for all content under the client's hospital division. You will oversee a global network of contributors that help form the core products on the platform.
- Ensures core content and medico-legal products are reviewed regularly by appropriate experts
- Provides direct editorial control over content
- Extend core content range to maximise revenue
- Contribute to digital product development in support of the company's mission
- Contribute to the relationships with third party technology partners
- Identify and implement positive change and challenge within the organisation, whilst contributing to the wider sector
- Manages and develops the team, building a high performing team that operates transparently and in line with the core values.
- Builds and maintains effective partnerships and communications with stakeholders
- Supports the Senior Management and leadership team to maximise sales opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in medical writing or scientific publishing
- Experienced managing a global network of authors/writers/contributors
- Excellent team player
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service
- Strong managerial qualities, leadership and strategic management.
- Prepared to work unsocial hours and to travel extensively within the UK and abroad to deliver the company's vision